We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be
determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time
it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within
which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or
associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such
information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
New Normal Supplies, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to
any third parties.
New Normal Supplies, Inc. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website
and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable
information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from
New Normal Supplies, Inc. may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research
questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
New Normal Supplies, Inc.may feel it necessary, from time to time, to contact you on behalf of our other external business
partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented
offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be
shared with the third party.
New Normal Supplies, Inc.uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to
https://www.instagram.com/, https://www.facebook.com/NNSPROMO/ and other interactive programs. These may collect
your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers
and are not within New Normal Supplies, Inc.'s control.
Disclosure of Information
New Normal Supplies, Inc. may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
· in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
· in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
· as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
· to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
· as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
· as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of New Normal Supplies, Inc..
New Normal Supplies, Inc. greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for
non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in New Normal Supplies, Inc.
products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a